Unstoppable is a straight talking, exercise based roadmap to getting on top of your life and developing an unstoppable mindset. Written by an endurance triathelete, it covers topics like productivity, mental toughness, visualisation, motivation and leadership.
Unstoppable by Pete Wilkinson
Unstoppable is a book about practical personal power.
Taking a cue from the latest thinking about habits, visualisation, intention and drive, Pete Wilkinson puts together a one page plan to becoming unstoppable in life.
Not a magic bullet. But if you are looking for a simple way to execute on your goals, it’s one of the best action-orientated books out there.
Below are some of the key insights I took from this book:
- In performance science: Talent is overrated. Attitude is everything.
- An unstoppable mindset creates the perfect attitude.
- To achieve greatness, you have to get explicit with your goals (Eiffel Tower)
- To make it explicit. Create a 1-3-5 Vision Pete Wilkinson Board.
- One Vision. 3 Objectives. 5 Goals per Objective.
- There are 86,400 seconds in each day.
- You need 4 Core skills to follow an Unstoppable Plan.
- Leadership – The ability to inspire others with your own personal power.
- Organisation – The ability to get things done with focus/discipline.
- Relationships – The ability to connect and add value everyday.
- Development – A commitment to developing your strengths/weaknesses.
- You can contact email@example.com for more information.