This breakthrough book from Tom Goodwin shows how the simple act of walking more can change your life.
Combining personal insights with unique perspectives on neuroscience, creativity, habit formation and mindfulness, Tom explores how the simple act of walking more can be the change you want to see in your world.
Based on real life, the book takes us on a journey around the world from Tokyo to Rome, Jerusalem and New York City and offers practical advice and inspiration for those looking to increased their step count in daily life.
10 Things This Book Will Teach You
- How walking improves your health, wealth and happiness.
- The relationship between walking and creativity.
- Why walking with others creates shared purpose.
- Developing an unstoppable walking habit.
- How to walk off adversity, pain and depression.
- What happens when you take the road less travelled.
- Why walking inspires perseverance, discipline and faith.
- Stepping back and taking in the big picture.
- Designing your life for compound step count.
- Make time for walking (even when life gets crazy).
…and much more.
Praise for The Magic of A Million Steps
“Atomic Habits was a great read. I learned a lot and think it’ll be helpful to a lot of people.” – Famous Author