Supercoach is an easy to read guide from renowned success coach Michael Neill sharing his ten secrets to transforming your life. Building on the work of Sydney Banks, the book shows how mind, consciousness and thought govern our existence with simple prescriptions for how to live a better life.
Supercoach by Michael Neill
Supercoach is a straight talking guide to the Three Principles thought of Sydney Banks.
Inspiring from start to finish, this book has the power to shape your thinking and empower you to acheive more from life with a better state of mind.
I would recommend this book to pretty much anyone who struggles to stay positive. Speaking directly from experience, Michael Neill does an excellent job of bringing to life insights, examples and narratives that will help you find a better place.
Below are some of the key insights I took from this book:
- 1 – The world is what you think it is. We tend to see what we look for and we always create our experience of life, moment by moment in the present.
- 2 – Wellbeing is the essence of who you are. There is nothing we need to do to be happy. If we want to get better at something, work on our crafts not on ourselves.
- 3 – There is nowhere you need to get to. Replace obsessing about goals with enjoying personal projects. If we really want something, there is always a way.
- 4 – What we decide is less important then how we respond to life. Our intuition already knows what we want to do but we create reasons to keep us locked out.
- 5 – Every emotion we feel is a response to a thought, not an event. Your day doesn’t create your mood, your mood creates your dad. When you feel a sense of urgency, it’s usually a better idea to slow down.
- 6 – No Matter what seems to be going on, you don’t have to do anything. Being overwhelmed is just a thought. Everything we do or don’t do is simply a choice. To do more, use a system of clarity, structure and boldness of action.
- 7 – We create other people by how we listen to them. When it comes to relationships, if you play to win we have already lost. You can hold thoughts about others but don’t let thoughts about others hold you.
- 8 – It’s important not to need anything when seeking the courage to ask for it. Letting go of the need, emboldens the result. We don’t need to fear rejection.
- 9 – Financial security is about having the ability to manifest wealth. Think like a creator rather than an employee. Look for ways to serve others rather then feeling a need to be paid.
- 10 – There is never a good reason not to hope. Hope isn’t a promise that something will happen but a license to enjoy the positive consequences if it does.